2021 Spring Summit Recap
RMS brings you this one day professional development conference and awards ceremony.
The 2021 Virtual Spring Summit was held on April 24, 2021.
Event highlights and downloadables are included on this page.
2021 Virtual Spring Summit conference was held on Saturday, April 24.
Event highlights include:
Morning Keynote Jo Miller. Jo Miller is a globally renowned authority and expert on women’s leadership. She’s dedicated two decades to helping women advance into positions of influence by leveraging their leadership strengths. Jomiller.com
- Thank you for joining the session Go Big or Go Home for the SWE-RMS Virtual Summit!
- Slides from Go Big or Go Home
- The mesmerizing comment cloud of actions that attendees will take
- We distributed 50 copies of Jo Miller’s book, Woman of Influence: 9 Steps to Build Your Brand, Establish Your Legacy, and Thrive (McGraw-Hill 2019). A free sample chapter is also available.
- Stay connected by signing up for Jo Miller’s newsletter
Afternoon Keynote Dr. Heidi Steltzer. Dr. Heidi Steltzer is an environmental scientist, explorer, and storyteller. She serves on the leadership team for Homeward Bound and recently founded the Colorado Mountain Center, where scientists invest in sharing what they do with the world. https://www.heidisteltzer.com/
- Slide from Climb Mountains Together
- Contact info for Heidi: Email Heidi, @heidimountains on social, LinkedIn
Opening remarks with SWE President Heather Doty. She has a long history of SWE experience at multiple levels of the organization, having served in nearly every officer position at the section and region levels.
Wake Up with yoga. Brittany Hallau will guide students with options, as everyone has different injuries, stiff areas, and movement habits, and she reminds students to listen to their own body for guidance. She teaches a weekly donation-based online yoga class on Zoom–for more information or to join, email Meander LLC.
Order Spring Summit Gear
Need a new hoodie to fill out your work from home wardrobe? Pick up some Spring Summit branded gear while supporting SWE-RMS.
Miss the deadline to have your apparel delivered in time for Spring Summit? You can still order for a later delivery.
Thank You Event Partners
Our event partners made this first ever virtual Spring Summit a huge success. Thank you!